So I'm looking to make a little extra money leading up to my wedding in August to help pay for our honeymoon and wedding bands and am opening myself up for Star Wars or Star Trek OC commissions, mainly in the bust/wanted poster style that I've been working with for a while.
Example are as follows:
(Note: The Star Trek samples are more proof of concept that I can be work with that universe's materials and species. Style will probably be more like the Star Wars pics above)
Price: 300-450 (depending on difficulty. Specific price quoted at time of commissioning) or $5 (paypal address is email@example.com)
1. No Humanoid nudity (exceptions are made for species such as Wookiees who usually don't wear much or any clothing) or excessive gore
2. I will work at as quick a pace as possible given how much time work and life in general allows me but there could POTENTIALLY be delays from time to time, so keep this in mind when commissioning me. I will try to keep you abreast of any developments as they happen while I work on your piece, though.
3. For the time being, only one character per commission in the bust-like poster style shown above.
4. Provide as much reference and description as possible, including color samples if possible and necessary. Some up-charges may be applied for ground-up original design work (such as, "I envisioned this really great original armor design but have no reference or drawings to give you"), but those will be discussed on a commission by commission basis.
5. To try and stave off anyone waiting too long, I will only be taking five commissions at a time with no reserves beyond that. If time allows and this proves popular, I will re-open for additional rounds of commissions.
6. You are free to change your commission up until the Line Art stage. A rough sketch will be provided before this for approval, however, before moving on to lining.
7. Payment in points will be expected at the time the commission is to begin. Paypal payment will be expected at the time the low-res rough sketch is reviewed and accepted.
8. Though I try not to be unfair, I have the right to refuse a commission if I so choose without further justification.
How To Order: Note me with the details and we'll move from there.